For more than 30 years we have designed, installed, repaired and maintained irrigation systems for homes of all sizes across the Carolinas. We have the experience, knowledge and professional team to tackle any irrigation project that you can imagine. We’re cost efficient, we work quickly, and we will provide you with the best service.
What Sets Us Apart From Other Contractors
- We install “efficient” irrigation systems that water your yard evenly to achieve proper watering with the least amount of watering time and water usage.
- All our systems come with a rain sensor to stop your irrigation system from watering in the event of rain and save water.
- We practice the highest quality installation techniques, and use the highest quality components available. We do not use off-brand components or inferior quality products like black poly pipe for our system piping. We use only high-quality PVC pipe, and we adhere to state and national irrigation industry standards.
- We can install a system in an existing landscape with minimal disruption, to the point that casual observers may not be able to tell we have installed a system. Our trenchless installation technique sets us apart from other irrigation contractors.
- We are the only irrigation company that practices “Tree Root Preservation”, recommended by top arborists in the Charlotte area. Our goal is to prevent damage to your tree root system, which is a common result from improper irrigation installations.
- We ensure a smooth process from start to finish with coordination by our office in scheduling your job, and follow up after completion for future service needs. We strive to maintain the best communication and service for our customers!
Water Saving Options
Pressure Reducing Sprinkler (PRS) Heads
As a water saving upgrade option, we offer Rain Bird® PRS Series heads, which are ideal for use in areas with high and/or widely fluctuating water pressures. The patented PRS pressure regulator built into the stem saves water by maintaining optimum water pressure for ideal spray nozzle performance. It also helps to end misting and fogging caused by excessively high water pressure.
Irrigation Smart Controllers
When you save water, you save money. You also help save the environment. A smart controller makes it easier to control your watering sessions. When using the controller, you can reduce water consumption by up to 60%. We also offer a WiFi Module Rain Bird controller, which allows easy access and control of a Rain Bird irrigation system from anywhere in the world. With the WiFi Module and Rain Bird’s FREE mobile app, users get access to off-site management, real-time alerts and advanced water management tools via their smart phone or tablet.
Automatic Fertilization Options (Fertigation)
With a Fertigation system, you can fertilize your lawn directly through your irrigation system. Organic fertilizer is applied in micro-doses. The fertilizer is slowly absorbed over time as in nature. This reduces run-off and wasted fertilizer. This option provides an effective, effortless solution to creating a healthier lawn.
Contact us today for a Free Estimate!